There are more than 350 million reasons to join Brainly — one for every student you’ll help go from questioning to understanding. Team up with us as we build and continue improving one of the most popular ed-tech products on the planet. In a world of questions and uncertainty, you can be part of the answer as we shape the future of learning and change lives, one student at a time. If this excites you, you know what to do next.
Let’s get to know each other. And get ready to make a difference!
As a member of the CMS team, you will play an active role in creating an end-to-end content management system that will be used by hundreds of vendors around the world to create great educational content for 350 million students from all around the world.
We’re looking for an exceptional servant leader for the CMS team, a part of the Web and Growth product line, who will serve both the team and the organization. As a Delivery Manager, you will help individuals to grow and will be a true change agent and facilitator.
- Creating teams around goals and adjusting processes to them
- Working with a full skilled team that has full ownership of process and product
- Cooperating with people open to experimenting with the process
- Shipping products worldwide to 350+ million users monthly
Are you a goal-driven team player? Do you like tackling new challenges using leading-edge industry tools? Can you adapt to rapidly changing conditions while learning and bettering yourself? Are you a detail-oriented expert who loves focusing on quality? If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be the perfect candidate for this role!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborating with the Product Managers in order to deliver value
- Managing a team of engineers, analyst as well as design that are all working together to create an end-to-end CMS for all content types at Brainly
- Setting up and maintaining software development processes with focus on continuous improvement, delivering outcomes and internal and external team collaboration.
- Helping the team to achieve the goals by proper short term planning, removing impediments, and by splitting big chunks into smaller pieces to incrementally deliver the value and being able to measure the success
- Foster feedback culture and values of openness, honesty, and respect as well as a culture of transparency, trust and failure.
- Leading the team through the execution and removing impediments
- Taking care of the well-being of the team members
- Working with individuals on their career plans and development
- Leading and communicating the performance and salary review process
- Fostering Brainly values
- Fostering culture of transparency, openness, honesty, respect, trust, and failure
- Coaching individuals through their performance and professional development. Supporting creating their development plans.
- Making space for transparent communication both ways, being active listeners, and understanding the perspective of another person.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering team management experience (building and enforcing teams by hiring and firing; goal setting; performance evaluation)
- Experience in project management, planning and executing with the focus on value and goals achievement
- Experience driving work of remote teams effectively
- Experience in cooperating with Product Managers to lead the team towards the same direction to achieve business goals and deliver on time
- Experience leading cross-functional teams with a focus on the end user
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience working on platforms
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, metrics etc.)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Fluency in English
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS
- Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing
- Knowledge of Management 3.0
- Knowledge of LeSS Framework
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban
WHAT YOU GET BY JOINING BRAINLY
- Work from Kraków or remotely from Poland / Barcelona or remotely from Spain
- 14 000 – 24 000 PLN gross/monthly
- We want to see you grow along with us – you will have 800$ per year for personal development, extra time for attending conferences and workshops, and unlimited access to an online learning platform (courses from Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, and many others!)
- Health is important, which is why at Brainly, we fully cover private health & dental care packages for you and your family and provide you with a sport card (Multisport Plus in Poland, Andjoy in Spain)
- You will also get an access to online individual psychological consultations with professionals in English & Polish via the Mental Health Helpline
- Flexible working hours – working requires communication, so we work within the European business hours, but we also know that life may be unpredictable, so if you need to jump out of work (doctor’s appointment, emergency, anything) – no problem!
- Your personal concierge AskHenry will support you in your daily duties, eg. planning your dream vacation
- We will provide you with all the necessary equipment & tools, including an additional budget for accessories which will make your remote setup even more comfortable.
- You can join internal communities and contribute to charity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, take part in great internal events or represent Brainly at conferences or meet-ups.
WHAT IS BRAINLY
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
❗️Don't forget to mention you come from Dare IT!